Welcome! We have several ways you can join us for Mass!
Mass in church: Saturdays 4:30p.m. and Sundays 8:30a.m.
NEW!! All Masses on Zoom - Click on button below to join. NEW!!
View Live Streamed Masses and find recorded Masses by clicking button below:
Stay Safe and join us for Mass
Drive-Up Communion in our parking lot!
Please be mindful that the dispensation from public Mass still holds in the Archdiocese. You are not required to come to church. If you are immune-compromised or in a higher-risk category or if you are not feeling well in any way, we encourage you to stay home and be safe.
PROCEDURES FOR MASS ATTENDEES:
1. Registration is required for ALL Masses: call Parish Office 773-779-5151 to reserve your seat, or come and register at the door.
2. If you have a fever or feel ill, please do not come to church.
3. Strict social distancing will be observed for these Masses.
4. Please enter through the parking lot doors only.
5. Entry will be granted to those registered first, if space is available, registration at the door is possible at this time.
6. Throughout your time in the Church you must wear a mask that you provide, we do have a small supply of masks if needed.
7. Parishioners will be greeted, and hand sanitizer provided.
8. You will be directed to specific seating in the Church. We ask that you do not move from your assigned seating. (Apologies to everyone who has a favorite seat, Arch guidelines dictate First In, First Out. Also, consider bringing a sweater, it can get breezy.)
9. Hymnals will not be provided, parishioner singing is not allowed. We ask that you to take home any worship aids you bring.
10. Collection baskets will not be passed. Offerings may be left in the basket inside the church, and, thank you!
11. You will be directed for the reception of Communion.
12. At the end of Mass you will be dismissed by the usher and must exit the church immediately following Mass.
No congregating inside or outside the church is allowed during this time to keep everyone safe.
As we see what works, and as we get the volunteers we need to serve, we will determine our readiness to increase the number of parishioners we can accommodate in accordance with safety guidelines. If you wish to volunteer, please call Pete in our parish office at 773-779-5151, we need all the help we can get!
Saturday: 4:30 p.m.
Sunday: 8:30 a.m.
FOR INFORMATION ON HELPING OUR SCHOOL CHILDREN, VISIT THE TAX CREDIT SCHOLARSHIPS PAGE AT smoschicago.org/tax-credit-scholarship-matching-gift/